There are several ways to keep your NFTs safe without using a cold wallet. Here are some suggestions to keep your nfts safe:
- Use a hot wallet with strong security features: A hot wallet is a software wallet that is connected to the internet. Look for a hot wallet that offers strong security features, such as two-factor authentication, strong password requirements, and encryption.
- Keep your NFTs on a reputable marketplace or platform: Many NFT marketplaces and platforms offer robust security features and protections for your assets. Look for a platform that has a good reputation and has been around for a while.
- Use a multisignature wallet: A multisignature wallet requires multiple signatures or approvals before any transaction can be made. This can add an extra layer of security to your NFTs, as it requires multiple people or devices to approve any transaction.
- Keep your private keys safe: Your private keys are the most important piece of information for accessing your NFTs. Keep them safe and secure by using a strong password, keeping them offline, and not sharing them with anyone.
- Store your NFTs on a hardware device with added security: Some hardware devices, such as Trezor or Ledger, offer added security features for NFTs. They may also allow you to store your NFTs in conjunction with a hot wallet for added convenience.
Remember, it’s always important to do your own research and use caution when storing your NFTs. Take the time to educate yourself on the various storage options available and choose the one that works best for you and your specific situation.